Servicing and Repairing Your Car In Bolton
If you require a car service in the Bolton area, then a call or visit to one of the longest established and best known vehicle service centres is recommended. Bolton Tyre and Exhaust not only fits tyres and exhausts but also provides a wide range of vehicle servicing to literally thousands of local customers every year. With a reputation for Cost Effective Service and Repair, Bolton Tyre and Exhaust promotes the fact that there is really no need to pay the hefty prices associated with main dealers when our fully trained technicians can provide the same level of service – and use the same high quality parts – at a fraction of the cost of your main dealer!
Full Vehicle Service Facilities Available in Bolton Now
Car service, van service, motorbike service, motorhome service, we provide full vehicle service and repair facilities at competitive rates. We offer a full range of services in our purpose built vehicle servicing workshops in Bolton. Using the latest diagnostic equipment and our years of experience we can provide for all your servicing and repair needs and we have a full MOT Test facility to deal with your annual test and inspection. Our skilled mechanics are highly trained and versatile and collectively we have expertise in all makes and models.
Here’s a selection of our services:
- Antifreeze Replacement
- Brake Servicing
- Cooling Systems Diagnostics
- Electrical Fault Repair and Diagnostics
- Engine Servicing
- Air Conditioning Service and Refills
- Tyres and Exhausts Replacement New For Old
Competitive Rates on Branded Replacement Parts
At Bolton Tyre, Exhaust and Service Centre for Your Peace of Mind, be sure that your authority is sought before commencement of any repairs
We Provide The Following Customer Services
- Servicing and repairs to all makes and models of vehicles
- Fast fit centre for tyres, exhausts, clutches and batteries.
- Latest diagnostic and troubleshooting equipment
- Free courtesy cars available on request
- Fully Qualified Technicians
Why You Should Choose Bolton Tyre and Exhaust for All Your Vehicle Servicing Needs
We are an R.A.C Approved garage covering all your vehicle needs and are open 7 days a week. We will supply everything from a bulb to a full engine rebuild in our fully equipped Bolton workshop
and with the latest equipment and training we are your one stop vehicle servicing shop.
All our work is fully backed with a comprehensive Warranty.
We maintain All Makes and Models Petrol, Diesel, Hybrid. 4×4.
We offer a Free collection service and mini valet with all our MOT and Service packages.
We’re proud to be able to offer our customers a diverse wealth of vehicle services from testing, repairs to maintenance and check-ups, all infused with our expert knowledge and experience in the automotive industry and a staunch commitment to customer care and satisfaction. WE are -proud to be an RAC Approved Service Centre because in order to become an RAC Approved Service Centre you need to show that you have a reputation for honest pricing, quality work and exceptional customer service, which is also backed up by our Motorcodes rating of 99 out of 100 percent and ten out of ten recommendation score
Services We Offer
- Servicing Maximise the lifespan and value of your car with regular car servicing at Bolton Tyre and Service Centre. Using the latest techniques and diagnostic equipment we can service any make of car to dealership standards.
- Hybrid Car Servicing Ownership of hybrids has almost doubled in the past three years, with over 25,000 currently on British roads. More than 1,000 garages across the UK have received hybrid awareness courses from the Independent Garage Association. Most of the servicing is routine, but mechanics need training in how to cope with high voltage and safety systems before being allowed to work on hybrids. Boltor Tyre and Service Centre in one of those garages, so if you drive a hybrid vehicle and would like a competitive quote for your next service call us today
- MOT Testing Hundreds of thousands of vehicles pass their MOT test every year. You are in safe hands with Bolton Tyre and Service Centre as part of the VOSA-approved MOT test centre network and a garage where almost all repairs can be carried out on site on the same day.
- Tyres Use our simple online tyre finder to order your new tyre from hundreds of tyres from the world’s leading brands. All our tyre prices include full fitting by our expert technicians as well as safe, environmental disposal of your old tyres. If you need more information about your tyres click here to go to our dedicated Tyres pages
- Brakes Book a free brake check and we will check the condition of your brake pads, shoes and discs and advise if any replacement is required. We only use quality brake parts when replacing your brakes, so you can be sure of longer lasting more effective braking when you need it the most.
- Exhausts Are strange rattling noises or a failed emissions test keeping you off the road? Our expert technicians will conduct a fast and thorough exhaust check and if a replacement is required, provide you with a free, no-obligation quote. We specialise in supplying and fitting exhausts to all make of cars, vans and motorbikes at competitive prices
- Repairs We specialise in mechanical and electrical repairs for all makes and models of car. Book a free check to get started. All our work is guaranteed and we’ll match any price quoted locally like-for-like
- Diagnostic Checks Is your car running badly, consuming too much petrol etc., we have the latest diagnostic equipment to find out quickly what your car needs to rectify the problem –Stop little problems becoming big ones – have a diagnostic check to interpret your vehicle’s fault codes and identify any repair work that is needed – why not book in today.
- Air Conditioning We offer a comprehensive air conditioning service and recharge, recommended by most manufacturers to be undertaken every two years. We can also clean the system to remove bacteria and odours.
Servicing Your Car During Its Warranty Period
If your vehicle is still in its warranty period, don’t worry. Thanks to “Block Exemption” regulations, motorists can use any garage of their choice to service their vehicle without invalidating the manufacturer’s warranty of their car. Please call us for more details.
Everything the same as a main dealer but the price
In fact, our prices can be as much as 60% less than a main dealer. You can rest assured that your vehicle will be serviced and maintained using the same exacting standards that the main dealers employ, your service book will be stamped, your warranty will be unaffected and your car will run excellently.
Need a Reminder?
To save you from having to remember when your vehicle’s service or MOT is due we keep a record of your vehicle’s service history, so we can advise on future maintenance, and plan services to coincide with MOT tests. Call us today to find out more.
We can even arrange to collect your car and deliver it back to you once your service has been completed. It’s all part of the service.
Our Customer Guarantee
We guarantee all our replacement parts and our labour with our personal guarantee. Unless otherwise stated or agreed, we offer twelve months warranty on all parts fitted and labour Please ask for further details.
Full Range of Parts and Accessories Available
We can supply all major replacement parts for any vehicle.
Interim Car Services
- For well-maintained, low mileage vehicles
- Includes 31 checks
- Oil and Filter Change
- General Health Check
- Comprehensive Car Service with 49 Checks
- Replacement of Engine Oil
- Replacement of Oil Filter & Air Filter
- Replacement of Other Worn Components
Fleet Servicing and Business Accounts
For more information on our Business to Business vehicle fleet servicing services please call us or go to our business fleet servicing website Bolton Service Centre here