Bolton Tyre and Exhaust, Bolton's Longest Established Tyre Services Specialist
STOCKIST OF NEW TYRES in Bolton - NEW TYRES FITTED in Bolton
We are an independent business that provides friendly, professional, impartial advice so that the products you buy suit your vehicle, your mileage and your pocket.
Booking through Bolton Tyre and Exhaust Ltd means that you get the right tyres for your vehicle at the right price at the time and date you choose. We stock tyres for all vehicles, everything from small cars, family saloons and hatchacks through to high performance cars, 4×4's Vans pick-ups and commercial vehicles, we can fit them all!
ALL our prices are INCLUSIVE of FITTING, BALANCING, NEW VALVE, DISPOSAL OF OLD TYRES and VAT. There are absolutely NO hidden extras at Bolton Tyre and Exhaust Ltd.
We have a dedicated team that will call you to confirm your appointment once your booking has been made. For friendly, fast and efficient service, trust us to fit your tyres! If in doubt about which tyres to choose, why not call us and let us HELP!
Booking through Bolton Tyre and Exhaust Ltd means the price you are quoted is the price you pay with no hidden extras or ANY other charges, all at a time and date that suits you and your circumstances, we are open 7 DAYS A WEEK.
Need a Tyre? Ask us today.
We can have any tyre for any vehicle ready to fit within hours just tell us your tyre size and we will come back to you with a quote and appointment time.
Each year in the UK more than 1,200 motorists are injured in an accident where illegal, defective or under-inflated tyres are a contributory factor. When replacing your tyres, TyreSafe strongly recommends the fitting of new tyres.
Many drivers who buy part-worn tyres do so because they believe they offer better value for money. New tyres are normally sold with 8mm of tread depth whereas part worn tyres may have as little as 2mm of tread.
Tyres are complex engineered products so it is not just their outer visual condition that affects road safety. A tyre is a high tech piece of equipment consisting of 30 different components which must all be in good condition to ensure your safety. That’s why here at Bolton Tyre & Exhaust we only sell new replacement tyres.
Brands we Recommend at Bolton Tyre
- FREE tyre check service
- FREE air check service
- FREE wheel alignment check
- Puncture repair service
- Wheel balancing service
- Laser wheel alignment
We carry a large stock of tyres for cars, vans and 4x4s. We also deal with modern ultra low profile performance tyres using our modern fitting and balancing equipment. All products that we stock are good quality tyres that we would put on our own cars so you can be safe in the knowledge that the products you have bought will keep you and your family safe on the road. If you are looking for a specific brand or sizes which you not sure or can’t locate, call us today and let us help you.
Check your Tyres regularly for all of the following ;-
- Tread Wear - Often tyres have to be replaced long before their specified life has been reached principally because of rapid or uneven tread wear. The most common causes of avoidable tread wear are:
- Under Inflating - Causing rapid wear along the edges of the tread.
- Over Inflating - Causing rapid wear along the centre of the tread.
- Faulty Brakes or Shock Absorbers - Can cause flat bald spots around the tread of the tyre.
- Incorrect Wheel Alignment - Will cause rapid wear along the inside or outside edges of the FRONT tyres. If you strike a kerb or hit a pot hole - the delicate settings of the steering gear geometry are invariably misaligned which will result in this sort of wear. Wear and tear in the steering components can also knock the wheel alignment out of true - so it's vital that you have the front wheels realigned every 3 months or 3000 miles.
- Damage Limitation - Cuts, breaks and abrasions to the tyre casing can penetrate deep into the inner fabric of the tyre and can be extremely dangerous - capable of causing high speed blow-outs. However, penetration of the tread by a nail or shard of glass or metal can often be safely repaired.
We only use a special vulcanised plug patch is used which repairs the tyre to high standard. Don't ever let anyone else attempt to repair your tyre to a lesser standard - it could prove fatal in the event of the repair failing at speed.
If in doubt, call us we are here to help.
Have you noticed that your tyres are wearing on one edge? This could be due to misalignment of your tracking and needs to be checked and rectified. We offer laser alignment and we can provide the initial check FREE of charge.
Wheels that are not balanced or are out of balance generally produce a vibration when you reach certain speeds which is uncomfortable to drive with and can result in premature wearing of your tyres and in some cases such as at high speed can be dangerous. We can check this for you and if necessary re-balance your wheels accordingly to help you get many more miles of save driving.